The student will have their regular exam on every year
in the month of August which are conducted by Dr. M.G.R.
Medical University, Chennai.
Web Address : www.tnmmu.ac.in
Eligibility for admission to
The student would be eligible for admission
to the university examination only on due fulfillment of
the relevant requirement and regulation of the university.
• A candidate must have 80% attendance
in theory and 100% attendance in practical area.
• Maximum number of attempts 3 permitted for each
paper is including first attempt.
• A candidate failing in more than two subjects will
not be permitted to the next year.
• Anatomy and physiology - Question
paper will consist of Section A anatomy of 37 marks and
B physiology be of 38 marks.
• Nutrition and Biochemistry and question paper will
consist of section a nutrition of 45 marks and section of
Biochemistry of 30 marks.
• Pharmacology genetics, pathology section A of pharmacology
with 38 marks, Section B of Pathology of 25 and genetics
with 12 marks.
• Nursing research and statistics - nursing Research
should be of 50 marks and statistics of 25 marks.
• Minimum pass marks shall be 405 for English only.
• Theory and practical exams for introduction to compute
to be conducted as college exam and marks to be sent to
the university for inclusion in the arks sheet.
• Minimum pass marks shall be 505 in each of the theory
and practical papers separately.
• A candidate has to pass in theory and practical
exam separately in each of the paper.
• If a candidate fails in either theory or practical
paper he / she has to re-appear for both the papers (Theory
• The maximum period to complete the course successfully
should not exceed 8 years.
• All practical examination are held in the respective
• One internal and one external examiners should jointly
conduct practical examination for each student.
Exam form & Fees
to the university update order.